Monochromatic Juxtaposition

Hello Dahlings:)

         Woohoo, Another Outfit post right after 2 days:) I am ON A ROLL, BABY. Ehem.

         Whenever I see black & white stripes, I think of the stereotypical French painter with a beret tilted to the side. You know, like in the past circa 19th century. AHAHA, don't you think so? Or is it only me?

        If you've been following my blog for quite a while now, you should already know that I love the fashion in the 1950s. If you don't, well - TADAAA, Surprise! I do:D *Sigh* So classy and elegant. When I came across this floppy hat in H&M, I was reminded of Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's with her saucer hat:)

        My outfit today was centered around my wide-brimmed hat. I wanted to create a classic look with a modern, edgy twist by pairing a classic striped top with an asymmetrical skirt, chain-link necklace and boots. Basically a modern-classic juxtaposition. Oooh, I think I just got what title to put up for this blogpost!:D And of course, nothing completes a classic/modern/monochromatic look like a Marilyn Monroe Lip.


        I'm wearing the same asymmetrical skirt from 3 outfit posts ago ( here ), Talk about different pairings:) There's so many outfits to create with the same piece and this is one of the outfits:)







So, what do you guys think of my outfit?:)


| Top: Zara | Skirt & Hat: H&M | Arrow & Bar Rings: Pull&Bear |
|Necklace, Bag & Bow midi ring: Forwever 21|


13 comments :

  1. I love this style with the skirt as much as I do the previous one! It definitely oozes the classic and edgy feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt is so cool!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit on you, but especially love the hat :)

    catrionamacleod.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stripes! You look amazing :) Love the red lipstick on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg this is my favorite look from you <3 Stripes outfit makes you looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great look, amazing!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is probably one of my fave outfits from you charm. you look like a superstar here! and i luv the pics esp the first one, youre so gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit and such a stylish photoshoot! Loves it!

    Marie
    www.stylelistbyme.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/StylelistByMe
    www.instagram.com/maria_tatarskaya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey beauty nice pictures, I love ur blog :) You really have a good taste and style. :) I am your new follower ,so check out my blog I hope you can follow back =)
    Regards from Bosnia ♥
    http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit!!!
    Ad love your blog, I've just discovered it! Following you everywhere ;)
    xx
    Novella

    http://9lla.it/
    A fashion & DIY blog...

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh man, you've got beautiful full lips.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit! The stripe top is so perfect with your skirt :) And oooo your hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and if you'd like, please leave a comment:)